There are different dances are needed for the Quinceañera celebration:
- The Special Quinceañera Dance with a family member or a friend.
- The Father Daughter Dance
- The Parents dance
- The Group Dance.
Quinceañera dance instruction in Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue, Bachata, Cha- Cha, Tijano, Country, Waltz, Tango, Swing, private group Lessons for Special dance
Start the dance instruction early … six months to a year in advance is a good rule of thumb to have enough time to practice to get as comfortable as you need.
- Prepare for your Quinceañera Dance for the Special Celebration day, including sweet entrances with cuddles, core base, twirls and send-outs, some dance steps; both stationary and traveling on the floor, and some dips and twirl in the middle and finale with an elegant dip and curtsey for the end.
- Choose your own music and your favorite style of Quinceañera dance instruction in Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue, Bachata, Cha- Cha, Tijano, Country, Waltz, Tango, Swing, private group Lessons for Special dance.
- You can choose a dance and moves that you can always use in your social dancing in clubs or other dance parties and events through your life.
- We also provide some group dance lessons for the teens to prepare them to have a group dance performance at the Quinceñera Celebration Day with any dance or music of your choice.
- We also offer DJ music to play your favorite types of music at the Quinceañera celebration day.